Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Soak up the sun on Phu Quoc Island, where white sands and tropical waters entice beach goers from all over the globe. Snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing are the most popular water sports here, though jet-skiing, wind sailing and squid fishing—yes, squid fishing—are also at your vacationing fingertips.
|Travel Insurance||Not included|
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Phu Quoc
Pick up and transfer to Tan San Nhat airport for the flight … to Phu Quoc. Pick up and transfer to your resort. Check in and free time at leisure. Overnight at resort in Phu Quoc
Day 2: Tour in Phu Quoc (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel. Then, you have two options as below
- Visit Tranh stream, trekking and swimming (from May to Nov only).
- Arrive Ham Ninh ancient fishing village, enjoy fresh seafood, some fried seahorse (personal charge)
- Visit Pepper garden, a Sim wine distillery
- Have lunch at local restaurant. Back to resort.
- At night: Free time at leisure. / Or TAKE A NIGHT SQUID FISHING TOUR (optional & additional charge)
- Visit Phu Quoc National Park
- Trekking through forest (2 hours)
- Relax at fruit garden, enjoy fruit
- Have lunch at local restaurant. Back to hotel
- At night: Free time at leisure/ Or TAKE A NIGHT SQUID FISHING TOUR (optional & additional charge)
Day 3: Tour in Phu Quoc (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to visit
- A Pearl farm - The busy activities of an ocean-front seafood market and the fantastic scene of hundreds of colorful fishing boats cluttering the area.
- Sao Beach – one of the most beautiful beach of Phu Quoc
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Check out some secrets of Coconut prison vestige
- Back to Duong Dong town, stop at one traditional Phu Quoc fish sauce factory.
- Dinh Cau temple – the spirit Savior of the fisherman. Enjoy sunset on the ocean.
- Back to hotel. Free time at leisure, shopping at night market
Day 4: Phu Quoc – Ho Chi Minh city (B/-/-)
Breakfast at your hotel. Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City .
End of services.
ReviewsRead other people opinions
Write Your Own review